Information We Collect
Information you give us: Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Contact and demographic information when registering to use our Services.
- Payment information and associated contact information when engaging in a transaction on any New Me Everyday Brands Website. For international shipments, we may be required to collect special import identification numbers for customs purposes.
- Email address information when subscribing to our emails.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our chat, by submitting a product review, or by commenting on content posted on our Services.
- Information you provide when you complete a survey administered by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided. We record telephone conversations with our customer service center for record-keeping, training, and quality assurance purposes.
Information We Collect From Others: We may receive information about you from external parties in order to allow us to provide joint service offerings or inform you about products that we think you may be interested in. This includes:
- Contact information and information about your transaction if you purchase one of our products from a third-party seller.
- Information about you, including mailing address or email address and other information about your potential interests and demographics, in order to send you catalogs, product offerings, or promotional offers. We may also send you branded private label credit card offers based on demographic information we receive.
- Contact information from someone you know who purchased a product for you or provided your information through a referral program.
Information We Collect Automatically: When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. This includes:
- Details of your visits to any of New Me Everyday Brands Websites and information generated in the course of the use our site (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
How We Use and Protect Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to transact a sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- To enable additional features on our Services and to provide you with a personalized service.
- To notify you regarding products, services, and promotions that may be if interest to you.
- To create custom audiences on social media sites.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including understanding our customer base and purchasing trends, and understanding the effectiveness of our marketing, and tailoring advertising to you.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Our Sharing of Your Information
- Service Providers: We engage vendors to perform functions on our behalf such as: website, software, and data storage, content management, customer communications, database management, technical integration, marketing automation, analytics, website optimization, conducting customer surveys, shipping, and payment processing.There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply.
- Social Media Platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through digital cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its digital cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
- Corporate Affiliates: Our New Me Everyday Brands family shares data with members of our group of companies and brands.
- Similar Companies: We may share your mailing address directly with other companies who may sell services of interest to you. These companies are limited to using the address once for a mailing.
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Legal Disclosures: If we are required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, in response to law enforcement inquiry or in compliance with applicable laws, we will make such disclosure. We also may share information with legal authorities and other companies for purposes of fraud protection.
Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information: We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records. Additionally, information collected about you from a particular browser or device may be linked to information collected from another computer or device that we believe relates to you.
Personal Data Collected From You About Others: If you decide to refer a friend to us, we will collect your and the third party’s names, e-mail addresses, street addresses, and/or phone numbers in order to send an e-mail or catalog and use this information to communicate with both you and your friend. You hereby agree that you will obtain the third party’s consent to this before giving us their personal data. You hereby agree not to send us the contact details of any legal minor. We will inform any friend you invite that he/she was referred by you in the invitation e-mail.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
Your Options and Rights
Please visit the My Account page to update your contact information and payment method.
If you would like to be removed from a paper catalog mailing list, you can email us by going to the relevant New Me Everyday Brands Website listed on the table below and clicking on the email link in the “Contact Us” section. Please make sure to provide us with your exact name and address as it appears on the mailing label from your catalog so that we can identify you correctly.
Right to Notice at Collection Regarding the Categories of Personal Information Collected
You have the right to receive notice of the categories of Personal Information we collect, and the purposes for which those categories of Personal Information will be used. The categories we use to describe the information are those enumerated in the CCPA.
- Personal Identifiers:
- We collect your name, email address, and postal address when you create an account or complete a transaction. If you choose to create an account, we will assign one or more unique identifiers to your profile. We also collect the name and postal address of gift recipients if you use our Services to ship an order directly to them. We use this information to provide the Services, respond to requests, and send information and advertisements.
- We collect your social media handle and basic account information when you interact with our Services through social media. We use this information to improve our Services, respond to your requests or complaints, and to send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect unique alphanumeric identifiers, assigned to you by first and third-party cookies, automatically when you use our Services in order to identify you, provide the Services, keep you logged in to the Services, prevent fraud, and provide you with targeted information and offers.
- We collect payment information when you provide it to us, which may include your credit card number or a bank account number when you complete a transaction. You may have the option to store this information to your account or set up a recurring transaction. We use this information to streamline and facilitate payments and transactions.
- We do not collect your Social Security number, Driver’s License number, and Passport number.
- We do not collect medical information and health information about you.
- We collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to identify you, gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- We collect your device ID automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to monitor your use and the effectiveness of our Services, to identify you, and to provide you with targeted information and offers.
- Protected Classifications: We may collect your age in order to verify your identity in connection with specific Services. We may collect your gender, race, ethnic origin, and religion to measure the appeal and effectiveness of our Services with members of particular groups, and to provide you with targeted information, advertisements, and offers.
- Commercial Information: When you engage in transactions with us, we create records of goods or services purchased or considered, as well as purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our Services, evaluate products that are of interest to you, follow up on abandoned orders, and provide you with targeted information, advertisements and offers.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with our websites, and applications or advertisements automatically when you utilize our Services. We use this information to gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and to serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- Geolocation Data: As described above, we collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We may be able to determine your general location based on the IP address. If you allow your device to provide us with this information, we use it to make improvements to our products and Services, and to provide recommendations and deliver relevant advertising.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: If you contact us via phone, we may record the call. We will notify you if a call is being recorded at the beginning of the call. You may have the option to submit images of yourself to us in connection with some of our Services. We do not otherwise collect your photographic or video image, thermal, and olfactory similar information. We use this information to monitor our customer service, maintain the security of our systems and physical locations, and train employees.
- Professional or Employment-related Information: We collect information about your professional history. We use this information to improve our Services and to promote our Services to others.
- Education Information: We collect information about the level of education you have attained. We use this information to improve our Services and to promote our Services to others.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We may analyze your actual or likely preferences, as well as actual or inferred demographic information about you, through a series of computer processes. On some occasions, we may add these observations to your internal profile. We use this information to gauge and develop our marketing activities, measure the appeal and effectiveness of our Services, applications, and tools, and to provide you with targeted information, advertisements, and offers.
We may use any of the categories of information listed above for other business or operational purposes compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
Right to Information Regarding Participation in Data Sharing for Financial Incentives
You have the right to be free from discrimination based on your exercise of your CCPA rights. From time to time we may offer incentives or discounts for consumer to sign up for our email marketing lists. Participation in these incentives is voluntary, and you may opt out of the data sharing at any time.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
Additional Information About Our Use of Tracking Technologies and Interest-Based Advertising
- Website Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our New Me Everyday Brands Websites, such as identifying you as being signed in, tracking content views, remembering your preferences and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track website performance and make improvements.
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads.
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other websites.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may also be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the third-parties who conduct tracking through our Services.
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, New Me Everyday Brands does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.